Last Updated March 1, 2023
What Type of Information Do We Collect?
- Website Visitors. Generally, you are not required to provide us with any information to use our Websites or Services. However, you may need to provide certain personal information to obtain support, purchase products, register your product to obtain the product warranty, submit comments, or access the Services (e.g. create an account, sign up for email newsletter, etc.). If you provide personal information to us in relation to the Services, we will process that information based on your consent. Unless otherwise specified, we maintain your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill any associated business purposes.
- Online Store Purchases. We collect personal information when you order products using the Services, which includes email address, name and surname, billing and shipping address, postal code, your telephone number, and payment information.
This information is collected from you to fulfill your online order, validate the information provided, process your payment, and process any warranty claims that may arise or assert any possible claims against you.
We generally retain personal information from online store purchases for a maximum of 7 years, unless otherwise required by law.
- Product Registration. We collect personal information when you register your product using our online web form or using registration cards, which includes your contact details and information related to the Euroflex products you own.
We collect this information from you in order to provide you with product and customer service, warranty support, notifications of product recalls for safety and other related purposes.
We retain this personal information for at least the duration of the product’s warranty. In most cases, the maximum length of time we will retain product registration information is 7 years.
- Consumer Care. We may collect personal information when you contact our consumer care team. When you contact us, we may request your name, contact details, product information, and information related to your inquiry. We collect this information in order to offer you support for our products and to fulfill our warranty obligations.
We retain this personal information for at least the duration of an ongoing consumer support inquiry. In most cases, the maximum length of time we will retain information related to consumer care is 7 years.
- Sweepstakes, Giveaways, and Other Promotions. From time to time, we may conduct sweepstakes, giveaways, or other promotions (“Sweepstakes”). During such Sweepstakes, you may be asked for certain personal information including your name and social media, and contact details. Providing this personal information for Sweepstakes is voluntary, but if you do not provide your personal information, you may be unable to participate. We collect this information in order to contact winning participants and verify eligibility. In some cases, there may be an option to enroll in marketing communications when providing personal information for Sweepstakes.
Information related to your entry for a maximum of 5 years after the Sweepstakes period has concluded, unless otherwise required by law. Review the official rules for the relevant Sweepstakes for more details.
Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may disclose personal information to third-parties, service providers, or processors, including hosting companies, payment processors, advertising networks, or analytics information companies. Information we share may include what you give to us and what we collect about you as noted above and may include Personal Information. If we hire any third-parties, service providers, or processors to perform services relating to our business offerings, we require them to protect your personal information in at least the same way that we do.
Euroflex may also disclose personal information in response to a lawful request from a law enforcement activity, to enforce its contracts or property rights, or when otherwise required by law.
Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with the sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates.
Finally, we may compile or share anonymized, aggregated, or de-identified information to develop customer profiles, conduct similar analysis, or for marketing purposes.
Euroflex follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Euroflex has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Automated Decision Making or Profiling
Your personal information will not be used for automated decision-making, scoring, or profiling.
How Do We Protect and Secure Your Personal Information?
We take our responsibility to protect your information seriously. Euroflex uses commercially reasonable means to protect the confidentiality and integrity of personal information collected through our Services, including TLS/SSL for data-in-transit. You can verify this by looking for the ‘Lock’ (🔒) icon in your browser’s address bar.
Your Privacy Choices and Consent Preferences
Euroflex strives to maintain transparent data privacy practices. Regardless of where you live, we give you choices on how your personal information is collected and used.
- Cookies, Trackers, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies. A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different from the domain of the website you are visiting – for our advertising and marketing efforts.
You can configure your browser to block some or all cookies used by this website. We respect Do Not Track and Global Privacy Control signals sent by your browser (“browser signals”).
To view or manage your preferences with regard to Cookies, Trackers, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies, update your settings within your browser to block specific cookies. Note that certain functions and appearances of the site may be affected.
- Unsubscribe from Marketing Communications. You can opt-out of Euroflex notifications at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of each message.
There are limitations in what we can stop or eliminate. You cannot opt-out of communications for things like account verification, purchase and billing, confirmations and reminders, changes and updates to features of the Services, or technical or security notices.
- Marketing Text Messages (SMS). You may elect to receive text messages from us. When you sign-up to receive text messages, we will send you information about promotional offers and more. These messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while using our Services and may prompt messaging such as cart abandon messages. When you choose to have text messages sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number, or when you read a text message. You may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to our text messages.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Euroflex does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How Can I Exercise My Individual Rights?
To exercise your individual rights (including your right to access and portability, deletion, correction, opt-out, and appeal), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling toll free, (844) 468-6379
You may only make a verifiable consumer request twice within a 12-month period. A verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. For example:
- If you provide an email address for verification, we will send a verification email to the address you provided for confirmation;
- If you provide only a phone number for verification, we may call the number provided and ask you to confirm additional data that we have on file for verification.
- If you provide only a mailing address, we may send you a letter at the address you provided providing information on how to contact our response team for verification.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will respond to your request within the legally required timeframe once we’ve validated your request. If we require additional time, you will be notified of the reason and extension period.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Also, we will not discriminate against you for exercising your individual rights. Unless otherwise permitted by regulation, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.